15 December, 2012
27 October, 2012
Just to give a shout out to the guys at www.ComputerSolution.cz. Couple of days ago my computer simply died, and I couldn’t quite figure out the precise reason. That’s why I decided to bring it in to a service. After some Google-ing around I found them and I brought my computer in. They did run a diagnostic right on the spot and gave me a quotation (less than what I was expecting actually), and in less than 24h my computer was all ready and waiting for me. Excellent service!
- this is just my way of simply saying Thank You! Great job, guys!
21 October, 2012
[Criss.AC] Prague Castle Vltava Karluv Most Prague, a photo by Criss.AC on Flickr.
it goes HDR
08 October, 2012
07 September, 2012
23 May, 2012
[Criss.AC] Girl + green filter = Girl + green filter, a photo by Criss.AC on Flickr.
18 March, 2012
14 March, 2012
25 February, 2012
he loves her he says he loves her
About me: website | facebook | flickr | Google+ | deviantArt | last.fm | twitter | youtube | contact
18 February, 2012
For this reason, my actual D700 and one of my lenses (the 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VRII) go on sale. As a bonus, I throw in a 16 GB 133x Kingston CF card.
Since you’re reading this, I would normally assume you know what the specifications of the equipment I’m putting up for sale are. If not, check out the links below:This same kit but without the 16 GB card goes on sale in Prague for CZK74,000. My bad was that I initially bought it from eBay US, and I ended up paying much more than that (because of the Czech taxes and customs), but I will not try to make up that money by selling it now over-priced, no.
From this total of CZK74,000 I will discount CZK1,750 from the camera and another CZK1,250 from the lens. Price I will sell for is then CZK71,000.
I love photography, and I am a really enthusiastic enthusiast about it :-D. I am always over-protective with my photo-gear, and I always maintain it in its best of shapes.Lens now:
- camera is in almost-new condition;
- doesn’t have signs of use;
- less than 10,000 actuations;
- always used a protective cover for the rear LCD, to keep it scratch-free;
- kept it and carried it around in a Lowepro camera bag, away from extreme temperatures, direct sun light, moisture or anything as such.
- excellent condition as well;PS: in case you want to see some of my work, check this link out. It is a slideshow of a gallery of 18 of my fav pictures. Just click the link and lay back for 50 seconds.
- also no signs of use;
- no scratches, no dust, and I always used a NC protective filter (which I will not include it in with the lens, since it is part of a three-filter-kit which I do not intend to sell)
PS2: the Kingston card that I said I will give for free with the camera is sort of faulty. I would advise you to use it same as me: as a backup solution (due to the fact that it might fail on you), and not as your primary card.