For this reason, my actual D700 and one of my lenses (the 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VRII) go on sale. As a bonus, I throw in a 16 GB 133x Kingston CF card.
Since you’re reading this, I would normally assume you know what the specifications of the equipment I’m putting up for sale are. If not, check out the links below:This same kit but without the 16 GB card goes on sale in Prague for CZK74,000. My bad was that I initially bought it from eBay US, and I ended up paying much more than that (because of the Czech taxes and customs), but I will not try to make up that money by selling it now over-priced, no.
From this total of CZK74,000 I will discount CZK1,750 from the camera and another CZK1,250 from the lens. Price I will sell for is then CZK71,000.
I love photography, and I am a really enthusiastic enthusiast about it :-D. I am always over-protective with my photo-gear, and I always maintain it in its best of shapes.Lens now:
- camera is in almost-new condition;
- doesn’t have signs of use;
- less than 10,000 actuations;
- always used a protective cover for the rear LCD, to keep it scratch-free;
- kept it and carried it around in a Lowepro camera bag, away from extreme temperatures, direct sun light, moisture or anything as such.
- excellent condition as well;PS: in case you want to see some of my work, check this link out. It is a slideshow of a gallery of 18 of my fav pictures. Just click the link and lay back for 50 seconds.
- also no signs of use;
- no scratches, no dust, and I always used a NC protective filter (which I will not include it in with the lens, since it is part of a three-filter-kit which I do not intend to sell)
PS2: the Kingston card that I said I will give for free with the camera is sort of faulty. I would advise you to use it same as me: as a backup solution (due to the fact that it might fail on you), and not as your primary card.